Email development is prevalent across industries. But for the pharma sector, this type of communication is the preferred method among others. It beats mail, encounters with pharma representatives, and apps.
Email is one of the most low-cost and persuasive strategies for a pharma organization to implement. It’s favored by most organizations since it’s an ideal method for cooperation with medical professionals because it is personal, precise, and proper.
If you’re a pharma marketer, it is crucial to start the email process by defining goals. Ask yourself, what is the purpose of forming an email campaign? Boost relationships with physicians? Increase the product sales?
Once you establish the campaign goals, it is time to choose a platform for launching. Having the proper marketing tool makes the job easier for you. These tools offer unique email templates to encourage users to click, increasing your success rate.
Process We Use For Email Development For Pharma Clients
Here is how our pharma clients work to get a higher click-through rate (CTR).
- The task is received from the client via their email or any tool they use, like teamwork.
- Project managers make sure the brief provided by the client is good enough to get started. They check for any missing information, links, images, etc. This help to deliver the task without any delay and back and forth with the client
- Project managers convert the task into a user story and assign the job to the developer.
- Developer and QA review the task and provide the estimate on the mission to the project manager.
- The developer works on the design of the email. We at SJ Innovation make use of git and beanstalk for version control of the emails and to track the changes as there are multiple developers and multiple tasks in progress at the same time.
- Developers have their process for building emails quickly. Once the emails are developed, the task is assigned to QA, where they make sure the emails are tested on various email clients. If any issues arise, they report the problems on the task and assign the task to Developers. If not, the job is approved and posted to the Project Manager.
- Once the task is completed, the Project manager reviews the job and delivers it to the client.
As you can see, pharma marketers’ main job is to communicate with healthcare professionals to boost engagement with targeted emails. It is indispensable to focus on the different specialties and practices to provide valuable content based on their patterns and behaviors.
Keep in mind that when you consider the physician’s preference, email campaigns have higher response rates.
Lastly, remember that in the pharma industry, the one-size-fits-all message is obsolete. It is imperative to provide relevant information in each email. Define realistic goals, and your campaign will be successful.
Contact us for more information on how to boost sales and improve communication with an effective email marketing strategy.